[Sca-cooks] Feasts for practicing (religion) personas

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun May 23 18:41:19 PDT 2010

I don't know of any Passover feasts but this coming year there is a  plan to
try to do a period Seder in the Outlands (Denver area).  We've started to
look for a site and I think some people have some research done.  We have a
Jewsintheoutlands yahoo list where we are trying to keep this going.  If you
want I can put you in touch with Jethro - he is the defacto herder of cats
at the moment.

Shoshanna