[Sca-cooks] Feasts for practicing (religion) personas

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:02:09 PDT 2010

I really like that book but I have been slammed for using it because others
do not think the sources are "up to snuff".  Won't stop me from using it
though!  I used to teach Jewish Food History/Traditions and that was one of
the books I liked to bring to class (7th graders) because they enjoyed the
stories.

Shoshana