[Sca-cooks] DIETS FOR THE 30 YEAR OLDS

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sat May 29 22:32:44 PDT 2010

I am not sure who you are replying to.
The statement I presented is a comparison between the two shapes and does
not say that only these two types of shapes can get diabetes. I know two
women where their weight is their mammarys and they have diabetes.
There are various causes for diabetes.
The shape comparison is from an article on body fat.
So the son's statement of pear shape = higher chance of diabetes is
definitely hog wash.

De