[Sca-cooks] Happy Anniversary

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 2 01:48:14 PDT 2010

<<<
So what are people looking forward to in the year ahead?

Johnnae >>>

Well, a professional job, preferably in electronics engineering, would be nice. :-)

I did start a "survival" type job this past week working for the U.S. Census as an enumerator.  Four days of training, the first day of this, being a government job, was spent getting fingerprinted and filling out paperwork. Today (Sunday), I start checking on the non-compliance addresses in my neighborhood.  This job should be good for about two months.

So probably not as much time to work on the Florilegium for a little while but a bit more money than unemployment was bringing in.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com