[Sca-cooks] shrimp

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 11:38:31 PDT 2010

It is hard to read these sometimes when one is waiting for lunch. ;o)
My favorite Thai restaurant sautés soft shell crab two ways. One version with garlic and pepper sauce. The second one in fresh curry and coconut milk. I believe they sauté it usually in flour but they serve it for me using cornstarch.
Yum!
Elaina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T