[Sca-cooks] Somewhat urgent

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu May 13 08:48:57 PDT 2010

>If you mean Marion of Edwinstowe, who was involved with Battlefield
>Bakery, that does seem to be the case.

http://antoniseb.livejournal.com/

"Marion of Edwinstowe died last night. Hopefully Dregs will go on in
her honour, and perhaps someone else worthy will restart the
Battlefield Bakery... or maybe not. Perhaps this piece of the
glorious past should be forever just tagged with memories of her
cheerful spirit.

For me, I'm doing OK in Brazil. I saw some Southern constellations
last night even though I was in the bright city. I saw the Southern
Cross between two hotel towers. I still want to see the dark sky here.

Side Note: I only have access to facebook from the hotel. I got a
facebook message from Phil Troy in Ostgardr wanting to confirm rumors
about Old Marion. If someone else can contact him and confirm that
would be helpful."

Ranvaig