[Sca-cooks] made my first loaf of bread

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon May 17 16:14:58 PDT 2010

I am going to suggest that you could just work your way
through the bread and roll recipes posted at
King Arthur Flour.
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/yeast-breads-and-rolls
Tested recipes with photos, lots of variations, etc for regular yeast
breads, quick breads, flat breads, whole grains, and bread machines.
I'd also suggest that you follow the recipes as written until you see
what a recipe makes.
Then experiment with the extra grains or flours.
Give yourself time and after you've mastered the basics, the more
experimental
recipes will come easier.

Johnnae (who used to bake 3 loaves a week)

On May 17, 2010, at 5:11 PM, Ian Kusz wrote with many more questions
about bread baking.