[Sca-cooks] Insulin Resistance Diet

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon May 31 15:53:38 PDT 2010

I have the "prefect" and "intelligent" new MAC. Everytime I want a file
it disappears! daggoneit! So I lost the last SCA message that named the
diet my son is one, in the first stage.  Could someone please supply me
with the name again?

Claire Clarke wrote:
> The human body doesn't really produce sugar (except by converting it from
> fat). If your son feels like he has too much sugar in his system it may be
> because he is diabetic or pre-diabetic. The symptoms of this can include
> thirst, needing to urinate a lot, or having 'highs' or 'lows' if you have
> too much or too little sugar. As other people have noticed, body type is not
> necessarily an indicator although having a big tummy can contribute towards
> developing Type II diabetes. The most sensible thing for him to do is to go
> to a doctor. There are very simple tests for diabetes or insulin resistance,
> and if he really is diabetic then he may need medication to help control his
> illness. Just cutting things out of your diet is not very sensible as you
> may be losing valuable nutrients for no particular reason. For instance,
> most fruits are actually a low GI food, and are good for helping to maintain
> blood glucose levels at a stable rate.

Diabetes is not the case here, it is stomach fat. Anyone working an 8-12
hour day can accumulate it if he does not balance his sedetary hours
with excercise and diet.
Suey