[Sca-cooks] SUEY'S BLOG - bibliography

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:38:50 PDT 2010

Elaine Koogler wrote:
> If you are going to publish this work, you must use the electronic
> sources. I can't imagine what you can be using that won't accept a URL
> for a web site. Unless you actually try to make it a link, it should
> look just like any other characters that you type in. Kiri
I know but the system refuses saying: Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag
is broken: HTTP:
Here is an example:
“Ziryab.” Personajes Ilustres de Córdoba. Ayuntamiento de Córdoba.
December 3, 2002. May 23, 2002.
<http://www.ayunCordova.es/ayunta/html/ilus/ziryab.htm>
How can I correct that? I do not understand what "tag is broken" means.
Suey