[Sca-cooks] SUEY'S BLOG - bibliography

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:06:07 PDT 2010

It usually means that the link you have entered no longer points to a valid
web site.  Either you're misspelling it or the person/entity that created
the site has removed/disabled it.

Kiri

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Elaine Koogler wrote:
>
>> If you are going to publish this work, you must use the electronic
>> sources. I can't imagine what you can be using that won't accept a URL for a
>> web site. Unless you actually try to make it a link, it should look just
>> like any other characters that you type in. Kiri
>>
> I know but the system refuses saying: Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is
> broken: HTTP:
> Here is an example:
> “Ziryab.” Personajes Ilustres de Córdoba. Ayuntamiento de Córdoba. December
> 3, 2002. May 23, 2002. <
> http://www.ayunCordova.es/ayunta/html/ilus/ziryab.htm>
> How can I correct that? I do not understand what "tag is broken" means.
>
> Suey

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince