[Sca-cooks] another spam or hijacked e-mail

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:08:07 PDT 2010

I do know Mistress Olwen and I have sent her a message regarding this, but
it's been going on for some time...I've not received a response from her but
will try again.

Kiri

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Susan Lin <susanrlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> In my spam folder I just found an e-mail from someone called Olwin the Old.
> The body of the e-mail looked suspect so I just deleted it but it came into
> the SCA-Cooks group.
>
> Don't know if anybody knows this good gentle but they might want to give
> him
> a heads-up to check that his e-mail account has not been hacked.
>
> Shoshana

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince