[Sca-cooks] Hoopoe / quoting and commenting

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 3 15:08:34 PDT 2010

Suey,

what I have put in << ... >> was quoted from Alys/Elise's post. I was commenting
on what she wrote. Both of us were refering to the blog of Emilia G Sevilla. The
text on her blog comes from another blog, which is mentioned at the bottom of
the page with her blog entry.

I still have questions, but I will give other people a chance to comment on the
article on chicoree or olive oil or ...

E.

Suey asked: