[Sca-cooks] Nutrition based on the four humors

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 09:47:33 PDT 2010

Dear Eduardo and Euriol:

I love you both, but PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS!

I haven't gotten to the end of my most recent Digest, but already a
message between you two in this thread has NINE COMPLETE OLD POSTS
AND LIST FOOTERS.

Plus the dross includes two totally irrelevant messages about s,p,a,m
coming from Olwen's e-mail account included.

Most e-mail clients allow for editing, although sometimes clumsily.
Since you are both involved in tech businesses, i feel confident you
can edit your email.
--
Someone sometimes called Urtatim
gettin' cranky about top posting without editing