[Sca-cooks] Nutrition based on the four humors

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:28:41 PDT 2010

     Thank you very much David for your reference. I cannot remember if
I have that book in my Madrid library but I have some.  I will check
that out but what I am wondering is when you people in general out there
today and in the middle ages are organizing banquet menus are they doing
this in relation to the humors? If so how? What does rice mean or
chicken or  . . .  ? What I see is that in the US everyone is scared to
death of the vegetarian. At my daughter's wedding there was "one" - an
Jew who confessed she loves loves pork! - >:o !!!
     Because of that stupid experience I wonder to what extend
analfabetical cooks took into account the humors???
Suey