[Sca-cooks] Beer at the Dawn of Civilization

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:36:13 PST 2010

Please adapt this song for my book. Perhaps we can title it "hogwash!" I
love it!  We could put the song in where the author normally thanks
Susie and Sally and all those other people we have never hear of.
"Hogwash" really could add some salt to all those Islamic and Jewish
prohibitions. . .

A long time ago, way back in historio,
when all there was to eat was a pork chopio.
Along came a man by the name of Carlos Serranio?
And he invented a black paw, a little black paw, a little black paw . . .

(Of course I am referring to Serrano ham. The pigs are raised in the
holm oak forest and only eat acorns in Huelva, Spain and of course the
best hams had black paws from digging for acorns.)
Suey