[Sca-cooks] garfish/hornfish/needlefish -- aguja, agulla

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:32:10 PST 2010

Hi Emilio

>  From the blog and the newly available bibliography,
>
> http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/2010/11/aguja-pala-aguja-paladon-aguja-paladar.html
>

> I learned, that garfish/hornfish/needlefish in mentioned in the Sent Sovi
> cookbook on page 195.
Oh my god it is such great news. I don't remember seeing that in Sent
Sovi. Thank you for pointing it out, it is so nice of you!
Give me a night to look it up ok?
Thank you so much for all your comments, you are so kind.
Please excuse me but my family and I are overwhelmed. My doctor told us
today that he will operate my spine after five years of not being able
to walk. You cannot imagine how excited we are!
This is the greatest day of my life! Next year I shall climb every
mountain in the Andes and elsewhere!
     Oh, Emilio, I worked really hard on wormwood, my entry for
tomarrow. I really stuck to it as the 13th century Al-Andalus and
Avenzoar have long sections on syrups to cure illnesses - like as
recipes in cookbooks. As the 13th C Al- had so many and Ibn Zuhr don't
you I am ok with my Friday publication ?
Suey