[Sca-cooks] The Cooks Source Editor Speaks at last

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Nov 13 18:55:25 PST 2010

The finer points of copyright law?  How do you become a publication's art
director or editor without learning the basics?   I could understand the
problem if this was her first venture into publishing, but according to the
article, she has worked for "decades" for at least three other publications.

All I see here is the "poor me, I did it, but I'm not responsible " tap
dance.

Bear