[Sca-cooks] Electronic Source Bibliography and Brad Pitt

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:49:04 PST 2010

Please see my blog;
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/2010/11/electronic-source-bibliography.html
I finally got a hold of my son tonight and he published my ES Biblio in
my blog but it lacks the addresses of sources, If you paste and copy
into google hopefully you will be able to find what I am citing.
If any of you have any suggestions on how we can improve this - much
apologized cause we want to publish the http address for all entries -
as is it looks wierd.
Also if you want to be my follower in my blog I would appreciate it ever
so much. So far I have Ana Valdes (god bless you!), my son, a co-worker
of his and my cat. I shall write my daughter tomorrow asking her to be a
nicer daughter.
The co-worker wrote a comment about the abudilla in aciete de Zamora.
Haven't received any others in my blog but appreciate all you have sent
me via sca ever so much.
I shall write to my cat tomorrow to ask him to publish his feelings
about Emilio's comments on roast felines. He gives me the impression
that he has strong feelings about this. His name is Brad Pitt and every
time he tries to rob Lucca, his older brother's food, I threaten I will
fry him in olive oil >:o !
Suey