[Sca-cooks] OT: Eyes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 00:40:17 PST 2010

Selene C. commented:
<<< You got eye trouble too?  I got smacked with iritis a couple weeks ago
and am still not able to do much work or email.  Which is where I've
been.  How are you doing?

My father recommends bilberry and fresh pineapple, the latter for its
bromelein content, which he claims is beneficial for any "itis" sort of
inflammation.  I'm not fighting him on this, since it is also yummy. >>>

LoL! Are you supposed to drink this concoction or swab your eyes with it?

After seeing your comment about it being "yummy" though, I assume you're supposed to drink it. Unless you are doing both?

I hope that both you and Johnnae are doing better now, since these messages were almost a week ago.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com