[Sca-cooks] OOP - help my stews!

Dan Brewer danqualman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 05:11:50 PST 2010

Bitterness is caused by the garlic powder and rosemary over a long cooking
period.  Add the rosemary just berfore serving and user real garlic.  Trader
joes has some that has been grated and frozen in 1 tsp sizes all aranged in
a plastic tray  so it is easy to use.  And no onions  .  When you brown the
meat you add another dimension to the stew .  It also starts the rue and
thickens your gravey .

Dan in Auburn