[Sca-cooks] Order of ingredients

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 03:55:57 PST 2010

In modern cookbooks and recipes, the ingredients are usually listed in
the order in which they are used in the instructions.
If it instructs, chop the onions first, then the onions are listed
first.

Let's see - here are some good ideas for writing up recipes:
How to write a recipe  By Judith Evans, Food Editor, St. Louis Post-
Dispatch

http://www.afjonline.com/afj.aspx?pgID=910

Johnnae