[Sca-cooks] Paella

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 22:18:08 PST 2010

Suey commented:
<<< Daniel, you saved me $100 tonight! Thank you so much for your message.
After receiving it while stuck in an afternoon traffic jam and talking
on my cell phone,  a cop caught me. I told him I was talking to you!!!
I told him you were calling from Cuba asking for a Chilean recipe for
risotto >>>

LOL. Well, Daniel with his biology?/oceanology? voyages probably gets closer to Cuba than anyone else on this list!

I'm skipping some digests so I missed the start of this thread. Perhaps some folks might be interested in some of our previous discussion on paella.
paella-msg (16K) 5/13/08 Possible history of the Spanish rice and seafood dish called paella.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/paella-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com