[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:54:31 PST 2010

I think we're going to "chicken out" (no pun intended) and order out.  One
of my favorite restaurants locally is offering take out for
Thanksgiving...deep fried turkey, for one thing.  And, as these folks
specialize in low country South Carolina cuisine, the side dishes will be
wonderful as well...not to mention their absolutely decadent bread pudding!
 And, because the owner owes me some money from some sauce I made and sold
to her, we should be able to get this all for at least close to free!

So, we'll see....

Kiri

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:

> So what's being written about and endorsed regionally around the country?
>
> The Washington Post is talking about including more of the Americas: North,
> Central, South or
> maybe you should smoke that turkey.
>

> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artsandliving/foodanddining/index.html
>
> Johnna

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince