[Sca-cooks] Plum Pudding! Oh NO!

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 18 12:28:26 PST 2010

Amazon has a variety. And then there are ads there for imported
versions from other places like the English Tea Store which Shoshana
mentioned.

British Goods Online which is based in PA has them
http://www.shop.britishgoodsonline.com/category.sc;jsessionid=E95D639DA4C49766697893012B741F66.qscstrfrnt04?categoryId=40

http://tinyurl.com/285tusn

Do you remember what the brand was that W-S used to sell?

Johnna