[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks] OT "Senior Citizen Jobs" at 52

Suzette H suzyqpa2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 12:11:17 PST 2010

Are we discussing job creation in America or Chile?
America buys a fair bit of chilean products - wine being one of my more well
known and favorite....

There is a Facebook page for Fair trade organizations in Chile
www.facebook.com/pages/COMPARTE-*Fair*-*Trade*/21375313401<http://www.facebook.com/pages/COMPARTE-Fair-Trade/21375313401>

I think it is very disturbing to see that the very valuable contributions of
older people are disregarded or not utilized.
They know how to do things we do not, we are losing skills every day.
This is why I think it's really great that people in the SCA are so willing
to share their skills and develop people.