[Sca-cooks] carrot cake or the likes

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 18:42:09 PST 2010

I don't know if Her Excellency Iasmin still watches this list, but she
made a carrot pie for a 12th Night Feast in the Mid a few years ago.
It wasn't a cake, but it was carrot, and it was nummy. She posted
about it on her blog, as well:
http://iasmindecordoba.wordpress.com/2006/10/29/12th-night-feast-torta-de-zanahoria-carrot-pie-recipe/

I'm not a cheese person, particularly, but Wikipedia (I know, I know),
says marscapone is probably late 16th or early 17th century in
origin...

Ilsebet