[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 15:29:32 PST 2010

I like Rick Rodgers' Thanksgiving 101 and Christmas 101 books.
Good general suitable for family celebration recipes.

Nothing special this year. Just the three of us at home. Cornbread,
noodles, mashed potatoes,
a vegie, probably honey baked ham, maybe stuffing just because I like
stuffing once a year,
two pies and ice cream.
If I knew the weather would cooperate I'd grill sirloins; maybe for
New Years' day.

Johnnae