[Sca-cooks] glace chestnuts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 22 02:11:23 PST 2010

I have the Bibliotheque Bleue edition from the 1980's.
The French Cook: Le Cuisinier françois (London 1653) Introduction by
Philip and Mary Hyman, 1983 (Montalba: Bibliothèque Bleue)
It's in it.

Le Confiturier francois should be up and able to be viewed at the
Bibliotheque Nationale.
The search keeps getting bumped out this am.
Maybe we can find it there later.

Wikipedia says
Gallica Project French National Library: "Le Cuisinier françois" (e-
book)
Universitat de Barcelona: Le Cuisinier françois (e-book)

So it should be part of the Grewe collection also, providing it's a
full edition and contains the pastry and confectionery recipes as well
as the cookery.

Johnnae