[Sca-cooks] fur research

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 21:02:07 PST 2010

Like, Doc, I'd be interested in seeing an article or articles on this topic.

I'd also be interested in such articles for the Florilegium.

I have this file in the CRAFTS section, but it is woefully small. :-(
fur-msg (20K) 2/13/08 Use of fur in period. Dyeing it., fake fur.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CRAFTS/fur-msg.html

I have saved your description of the differences between NS and European animals for this file, already.

Stefan