[Sca-cooks] Copy write/Sources and this list

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Nov 25 21:45:14 PST 2010

Both.  The key points are we limit what we copy, we quote and accredit, and we
are not doing it for commercial gain.  Such actions may mean that what we are
doing is "fair use" under the law.  To determine whether or not there is an
infringement, someone would need to file a complaint and take one or more of us
to court, where it would be determined whether or not we have infringed.  Since
this is expensive and there is little to gain in such a lawsuit, the copyright
holders will likely not bother.  It is not as if we represent a threat to their
economic viability.

Bear