[Sca-cooks] Cinnamon in German cooking, esp knodeln

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Nov 26 13:30:50 PST 2010

Even in the northern sources the vinegar recipes are mostly (not exclusively) for wine vinegar (no distinction on type of wine).
Apples were probably used and I just found an Italian reference (no recipe) for honey vinegar.
Do you have any apple vinegar recipes?
David

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net