[Sca-cooks] OT storing wine

Ratt rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 28 06:43:12 PST 2010

Still Wine with a Cork should be stored on it's side.
Sparkling Wine Should also be on it's side unless traveling... then Cork
Up!!!! (Otherwise you could end up with a soaked trunk/seat or a new
Sunroof.) You could even store both with a slight downward tilt to the
bottle so that the Cork stays moist.
And if it is a screw top then you can store them whichever direction you
want... (Don't laugh people have asked. And A Lot of the Better Wineries
are going with screw tops.)

Best way to store wine in my opinion though is in the tummy.... lol.

Hope that helps!

Nichola