[Sca-cooks] Dover castle 12th C. Interiors Exhibition Pics

bronwynmgn at aol.com bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 19:08:51 PST 2010

and lets you all to weet that - if you have not visited Dover Castle,. recently
r never,  or seen his pictures of the English Heritage exhibition elsewhere, -
ou may now view the entire collection of 103 images at
ttp://dovercastleinteriorsexhibition.fotopic.net/c1919878.html
Those are beautiful!  I would not have picked colors like some of those on teh painted wood objects and the servatnt's bedclothes for a 12th century impression - I'd love to know where they got the documentation for those.

Brangwayna