[Sca-cooks] Copyright infringement and the social networking backlash

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 4 18:26:33 PDT 2010

I went to Google News to look for stories and found several. Good
summary here--
http://www.edrants.com/the-cooks-source-scandal-how-a-magazine-profits-on-theft/
The Cooks Source Scandal: How a Magazine Profits on Theft
By
Edward Champion – November 4, 2010
I can't do a lot of research due to the late hour and the eyes not
being ok yet, but it is
fascinating.

Johnnae