[Sca-cooks] Nervous attack

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:50:56 PDT 2010

Good luck with the surgery! And for me, as an real amateur of food and
Medieval times, your blog is perfect!
Ana

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> A friend came over today and I talked out my nervous attack yesterday with
> her. I did not realize yesterday that my inner most self was very upset and
> nervous because tomorrow morning my case is going to be evaluated by 21
> doctors and my therapist to operate my back again because I cannot walk for
> more than 15 minutes without pain due to a fall off a horse when I was 10 my
> backbone is curved. A year and a half ago, I was operated on 2 hernias.
> After that I was taken to emergency twice and operated on three  times all
> within 4 months. So I am gun shy.
> My doctor said not to be nervous. After all these doctors are only trying
> find the best way to give me quality to life - why should I be nervous? -
> Better said than done. I am as nervous as hen!!!
> So I jumped at you cause there was no one else around the block to beat up.
> I am sorry. It was not my intention.
> Please accept my apologies. You are the last people with whom I should
> become upset. As you explained, I present info, I must substantiate the
> info, yeah it gets hard when you've known that info all your life. Who are
> you going to site, your mother? My kitten recently showed me the best way to
> catch his tail is in the bathtub. Perhaps I can find a medieval kitten
> recipe for a little orange Sambo! - actually Brad Pitt is his name. He is so
> funny!
> Please keep reading my blog and knifing me. Its good for me, my
> traumatologist has a lot of practice in that, and in the end I appreciate it
> ever so much. But if I ever produce anything you like would you mind telling
> me? I do need that from time to time.
>  Suey
> P.S.: I finally got a legal photo of the hoopoe. Pls check my abudilla page
> at http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/ to see he is fit for a king, he is
> so gorgeous!

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci