[Sca-cooks] Copyright infringement and the social networkingbacklash

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 10:36:57 PST 2010

I have brought this topic up with several of my high school english teacher and librarian friends. I have even shared this with my students. It has lead to some rather animated discussions. But an area that many were concerned about was the fan-zines and sites that artists are able to post art work and poetry for peer review. They all assumed it was safe until this scandal.
Thank you for helping bringing in a bit reality and real world applications to our students.
Aelina the Saami

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T