[Sca-cooks] YouTube Commentary on the Cooks' Source Fiasco

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 8 15:38:10 PST 2010

Check out
http://s1.zetaboards.com/downfallparodies/topic/2710145/1/

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/25/technology/personaltech/25basics.html

 Anyone can create one of these. "All you need is a PC and Microsoft’s Movie Maker, a program included with both Windows XP and Vista. (If you run the new Windows 7, you will need todownload the old Movie Maker 2.6, rather than the new but less powerful Windows Live Movie Maker. If you’re a Mac user, Apple’s built-in iMovie application will handle the job.)" see the NYT article

Johnnae