[Sca-cooks] Plum Pudding! Oh NO!

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 12:52:58 PST 2010

British Pantry in Redmond has a few different options. They make their own on
site, and they also carry Walker's and Glenn Fiddich. It's 18.95 lb for their in
store made, for the 19.49 Walker's 15.99 for the Glenfiddich and 13.95 for one
labled "Christmas pudding". You can reach British Pantry at 8125 161st Avenue
NE, Redmond, WA 98052 Phone: 1 (425) 883 7511 Fax: 1 (425) 895 0464

In joyous service,
Raffaella