[Sca-cooks] People! Look before your Send!

Kathleen Gormanshaw kgormanshaw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:00:38 PST 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:19 AM,  <lilinah at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sheesh, people! Don't just top post!
>
> Edit! It only takes a few seconds. Really!

Unfortunately, the email program on my Blackberry puts everything at
the bottom of the email and does *not* let me edit it.  I can copy and
paste stuff up to the top, add > marks manually, and then delete the
entire original, but that does take it past a few seconds.

However, I'd rather delete the entire original message and just write
in the new comments, than repost the entire original message if I'm in
a rush.

Eyrny