[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving

freyja freyja7777 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 14:31:52 PST 2010

I've been glued to my laptop looking at recipes for Thanksgiving at these sites:

www.epicurious.com
www.foodtv.com

There are a few recipes that are family tradition that I will not be
modifying or substituting, but I am looking at some new things to
make.

I'll be checking out Martha Stewart's recipes soon.

Anyone feel like sharing family recipes?

-Kitta