[Sca-cooks] Beaver meat

Sarah O'Connor strangewayes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:13:56 PST 2010

Greetings;

I'm the person who originally asked about beaver on the East Kingdom list.
I'm a licensed trapper in the state of Vermont, and my partner (Master
Ekkehardt of Oakenwode) and I are taking in a steady supply of beaver, mink,
and muskrat while nuisance trapping for the local farmers. Haven't tried to
eat mink yet, but we eat a lot of beaver and muskrat. I'm looking for some
new recipes for beaver both for my own culinary sanity and with an eye
towards potentially entering a beaver dish in an A&S competition this
winter.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful help so far!

Yours in Service,
Lady Elinor Strangewayes, OM
in the frozen shire of Mountain Freehold