[Sca-cooks] Copy write/Sources and this list

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Nov 25 17:02:42 PST 2010

Yes we are violating copyright.
Substantially? Most often not (but cite your sources not only is it polite we all LOVE it!)
Or to the point of litigation? (Not from what I have seen over the past years, but it could happen)
Is it fair use? (probably)
And the list is not as ephemeral as most would like it to be!
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net