[Sca-cooks] King

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 06:00:19 PST 2010

That's a just beautiful documentary, it was showed at the Swedish television
in prime time and we all enjoyed it so much!
Ana

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Elaine Koogler <kiridono at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> We found out that the documentary, "The Kings of Pastry," is showing in DC
> at this point.  So, as "himself" has today off, we're going into DC to see
> it.  It documents the Meilleurs Ouvriers de France competition, and,
> according to the *Washington Post, *is supposed to be pretty good.  Anyone
> already seen it?  I'll send out a review when we get back.
>
> Kiri
>
> --
> "It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
> invisible to the eye."
> --Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci