[Sca-cooks] Following One's Nose: Was Types of Wheat for Bread

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 27 14:50:00 PST 2010

Alys K. commented:
<<< The image that comes to mind of some of us is like a puppy
with a distractable nose.  Sniff, sniff...Oooh, there's something I want
to look at...Found part of it; good puppy!...but, wait!  What's that
scent?...bounce, bounce...Wow!  Let me look at that part...Wait...why
does it say (smell like)?...sniff, sniff...different direction...Got it!
 But, there's another scent...What was I looking for?? >>>

LOL! I love it! That helps explain why I've had a few people talk about wanting to leave tracks of breadcrumbs when they visit the Florilegium. Or comments from folks saying 'I only went in their for a quick look at something and an hour later was still there."

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com