[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt (was NPR Segment on Copyright infringement)

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sat Nov 27 14:53:54 PST 2010

>Dr. Gloning would, I am certain, be delighted to give you permission to use
>his stuff directly.

Quite some time ago, Dr. Gloning announced that the whole book was
transcribed, but his site only has the same few chapters.   I waited
for Dr. Gloning's version for a while, but decided it was better to
do it myself than keep waiting.   Just as well, it's been about two
years, I think.

I haven't finished the transcription, but work at as I have time,
usually a few chapters ahead of translation, which wanders  through
the book as my interest takes me.

Transcribing has been very educational, and even if Dr Gloning would
post his tomorrow, I don't regret the time spent on it.  Or on the
translation for that matter.

Ranvaig
(back to translating Knodel recipes)