[Sca-cooks] Magninus Mediolanensis on sauces: Regimen / Latin, Irish

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Nov 27 19:35:49 PST 2010

Well, so did the Moors- the library at Cordoba numbered more than a
million volumes, many of them Greek and Latin texts that existed nowhere.

Naturally it was burned by Christian armies attempting to push out the
Moors.

ruefully,
Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore