[Sca-cooks] 10th Edition Miscellany Recipes Draft Webbed

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sun Nov 28 21:42:13 PST 2010

I've just webbed the draft of the recipes for the 10th edition of the
Miscellany; it's at:

http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Misc10_Draft/Misc10_Draft.html

along with the drafts of the articles and poetry.

Comments welcome--especially with regard to typos, unclear
instructions, and the like.

Also opinions on:

1. Should I move the cooking articles that are currently in the
articles section to the end of the recipe section?

2. Should the hardcopy be published as a single volume containing
everything--probably 300 pages or so--or as two volumes, one with
cooking stuff and one with everything else? If in two volumes, should
I perhaps put the articles on cooking in both?
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com