[Sca-cooks] My Mother, Elsie Lammerts' funeral

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 19:06:32 PDT 2010

Hi everyone!

I want to thank everyone who sent us good wishes, prayers and good thoughts.  All of your words have touched me deeply.

For those who are interested in coming, her funeral will be on Thursday morning at 9 am.  The location is at First Lutheran Church, Temple City, 9123 Broadway, Temple City CA 91780.  After the funeral, there will be a funeral procession to Rose Hills Cemetary for the internment and then back to the church for a brunch afterwards.

I know that the time is very early, but we had some scheduling conflicts which had to be worked out.  The people who wanted to use the parrish hall have compromised and will have it for the afternoon, while we compromised by moving the funeral earlier.   It was either that or waiting a week and I would have gone nuts if we had had to wait.

Again, thank you everyone for all your love and kindness.

Huette and Hroar