[Sca-cooks] Top Posting, was Nutrition based on the four humors

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 13:40:31 PDT 2010

Euriol wrote:
>My apologies to the list... sometimes I simply forget to trim.

One reason why I almost never top post - not that i am as virtuous in
all other things ;)

Eduardo replied:
>Me too!
>I think those of us not reading in digest format just forget.

Top posting without editing bugs me in non-digest lists, too, when
more than two or three messages keep getting repeated... repeated...
repeated... repeated...

And, dear friends, you two are not the only ones on this list doing
it. So i thank in advance my other dear friends (one of whose name
begins with K), who also normally top post without editing, for
remembering to edit.

My greatest e-mail sin, at least as i perceive myself, is logorrhea.
That may be harder to fix...
--
Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
the persona formerly known as Anahita