[Sca-cooks] Nervous attack

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:05:42 PDT 2010

A friend came over today and I talked out my nervous attack yesterday
with her. I did not realize yesterday that my inner most self was very
upset and nervous because tomorrow morning my case is going to be
evaluated by 21 doctors and my therapist to operate my back again
because I cannot walk for more than 15 minutes without pain due to a
fall off a horse when I was 10 my backbone is curved. A year and a half
ago, I was operated on 2 hernias. After that I was taken to emergency
twice and operated on three  times all within 4 months. So I am gun shy.
My doctor said not to be nervous. After all these doctors are only
trying find the best way to give me quality to life - why should I be
nervous? - Better said than done. I am as nervous as hen!!!
So I jumped at you cause there was no one else around the block to beat
up. I am sorry. It was not my intention.
Please accept my apologies. You are the last people with whom I should
become upset. As you explained, I present info, I must substantiate the
info, yeah it gets hard when you've known that info all your life. Who
are you going to site, your mother? My kitten recently showed me the
best way to catch his tail is in the bathtub. Perhaps I can find a
medieval kitten recipe for a little orange Sambo! - actually Brad Pitt
is his name. He is so funny!
Please keep reading my blog and knifing me. Its good for me, my
traumatologist has a lot of practice in that, and in the end I
appreciate it ever so much. But if I ever produce anything you like
would you mind telling me? I do need that from time to time.
Suey
P.S.: I finally got a legal photo of the hoopoe. Pls check my abudilla
page at http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/ to see he is fit for a king,
he is so gorgeous!